Companies that specialize in helping rebound from debt and credit problems utilize professional credit repair software to accomplish their objectives.
What is Professional Credit Repair Software?
It's important to realize that the software that credit repair professionals use doesn't offer some type of magic solution for wiping out indebtedness on behalf of their clients. This type of software is designed to help companies in the credit repair business manage the complicated process of rebuilding credit history following debt repayment problems.
It would be difficult, if not impossible, to try and manage credit repair on behalf of clients without benefit of a software system designed specifically for this purpose. Fortunately, there are several applications designed with the information system needs of credit repair organizations in mind.
Client Service Features
Credit repair professionals use software to manage and track the debt relief services they provide on behalf of their clients. Software used by those who work in this industry typically includes:
- Multiple contact databases, including
- Credit Bureaus
- Templates for creditor letters
- Email and fax communication functionality
- Mail merge and letter printing functionality
Business Operations and Marketing Features
In addition to features designed to actually perform credit repair tasks, professional credit repair software also typically includes features that allow professionals in this industry to manage various aspects of managing and marketing their businesses. Features often include:
- Receivables tracking
- Report generation
- Email marketing
- Follow up system
- Ongoing customer contact
- Credit card payment processing
- Telemarketing management system
Consumer Use of Credit Repair Software
In some cases, individuals who want to repair their own credit choose to utilize a consumer-oriented credit repair software package such as Turbo Credit. If you are willing to put in the time and work to repair your credit yourself, this type of software can be very beneficial to you. You will have access to the same tools as professionals, and these resources can be used to begin the process of putting your credit back in order without incurring the fees associated with using a professional service.
Credit Repair Software Applications
There are several different professional credit repair software applications on the market. Even though there are a number of similarities among these types of programs, no two packages are exactly the same. Features and prices vary, with options designed to meet the needs of small credit repair services as well as large organizations that work with thousands of customers on a daily basis.
Software packages for professional credit repair companies include:
- Credit Money Machine - Credit repair professionals can download a fully functional free trial version to use for 7 days.
- Dispute Valet is available in an agency edition for use by professional credit repair companies as well in an express edition designed for use by individuals interested in tackling the task of repairing their own credit. A free trial version is available for download. The free trial features the express version, and users will be able to try out the application for 15 days at no charge.
Selecting the Best Application
Before choosing a credit repair package for your organization, it's a good idea to evaluate several different programs so you'll be able to make an informed decision about which one best meets your company's client service and operating needs. .