Are you interested in finding out the different ways available to access your Sears charge account? There are three different ways to do so: online, via telephone and in person.
Types of Sears Credit Card Account Access
Online Account Access
Online account access provides you with a number of useful features for managing your Sears Card. Access is free, though you will need to register your card to use the service.
- To register your card, go to Account Online.com and type in your account number.
- Once you've entered your account number, you'll be asked for the Social Security number of the primary card holder, that person's date of birth and the zip code of the billing address.
- You can also enter an email address, to get alerts about your account and other information, but this is completely optional.
- Once you've made it past the account information screen, it's time to set up your online account.
- First, you will need to type in a User ID and password so that you can easily log in to your account next time.
- You will then be asked to pick two security questions to make sure you and only you can access your account.
- Finally, you will be asked to add a couple additional details regarding your account. Once you click continue, this completes your registration.
After you have registered by providing your account number and relevant personal information, you can log in using the user name and password you create.
- Once logged in, you can view your account balance.
- You can also view statements and recent transactions, which can be sorted by date or amount.
- If you need access to older statements, you can order PDFs directly online and have them delivered to your online account messages folder. This is a great feature if you can't track down old account statements.
- You can also make payments online, view your payment history, and get information about interest and finance charges.
It is also possible to speak with a customer service representative about your Sears card. To do so, you can place a call to the customer care center for the specific type of account that you have. Contact numbers for the various accounts are:
- Sears Card: 800-917-7700
- Sears MasterCard: 800-669-8488
- Sears CommercialOne: 800-599-9712
- Sears Great Indoors MasterCard: 800-823-7879
- Sears Home Improvement Account: 800-366-3817
This information is also provided, along with additional contact information details, via the Sears Card website.
You can access your card by going to any Sears store. You can pay your bill in person or check your balance using this method. This is especially convenient if you are in the store and do not have access to a telephone or computer. Simply go to the customer service desk or any cash register and explain what you would like to do. You will need your account number or proper identification so that the customer service agent can look up your account.
Choosing An Access Method
The best method of accessing your Sears credit card depends on your needs and how you prefer to communicate with a company access about your accounts. Select the method that you are most comfortable using.